Welcome to this ultimate course on Earning While Sleeping – 10 Amazing Passive Income Methods
What is passive income and what is not a passive income?
- In simple words, passive income is the type of income that you earn even when you are not working.
- for example, if you create a course and sell it you will earn money from your course and you created it only once. Now you only have to make an effort on marketing because your course is ready. You would need to spend a small portion of your time whereof advertisement through different mediums such as Facebook Instagram Google AdWords etc..That means you create a product or service once and work only on promoting it.
- Then you will be earning whenever someone buys your product or service. Even if you are sleeping just remember one thing. What you see is on sale. Hence you will always have to advertise if you want to generate any type of income.
What is not passive income?
- Let’s say you have products on Amazon. If you are making money through Amazon then it can not be considered as a passive income because each time a product is ordered you have to pack it and track the delivery also you will be needing a finite number of products or do the sale could be made when you are sleeping but you don’t have to work only on your marketing your product quality inventory management packaging is also required so we can’t include selling products on Amazon as passive in a condemnation matter
Whether you should create a website to generate passive income or not?
- That truth is better to have a website too for anything you want to do but if you are starting out then you should test other Web sites and understand how things work this will be all a mistake So if you don’t want to invest in that site creation then you will be able to learn in a better way as your time will be invested only in learning.
- You won’t have to think about Web site management also once you understand the model of generating passive income based on any of the methods I have given in the below then you can start your own Website.
- This will help you to not make the mistakes that you are likely to make. If you don’t try to learn through other Web sites even many successful people generate passive income through other Web sites instead of their own Web site so it is not necessary that you can not earn a good amount of money through other websites but the catch is you should learn the things first and work on the marketing
- The better you are at marketing the more you will earn just remember that no one creates perfect product or service every product or service needs improvement you just need to give your best when you create something in this way you will learn how to improve and succeed.
- Domain flipping simply means buying domains at a lower price and selling them at a higher price. The difference between these prices is your profit the best thing about domain flipping is it has very low investment and profit can be very very huge
- for example carinsurance.com was sold in 2010 at a price of 49.7 million dollars and there are many other domains that worth millions of dollars you can also buy any available domain and you never know maybe you can sell it at a very higher price.
- The most important thing is that you can buy a single domain at just around 10 dollars that means if you can invest one hundred to two hundred dollars then you will be having 10 to 20 domains
- Now if anyone of your domain will be sold at more than 200 dollars then you are covering the cost of all domains that you bought and also getting the profit the first thing you need to do in flipping domains is choosing the profitability niche and the best way to do it is searching for niches in Google Trends and analyze the demand suppose you find that natural remedies for stomach problems is a profitability niche so you should start searching for domains that will be easy to remember.
- This is very important to invest time in your research because this research will be the base for your success in Domains flipping.
- I suggest you always choose(.com extension) and remember that short domains are usually more preferred also you should try choosing great business names that people might be searching for, you have to understand the value of your domain and consider these Questions to search and fix its price. Think about
- Who might buy your domain?
- How much profit can you earn using that domain?
- How much money will be invested in advertising the domain?
- Whether it is a large business domain name or a small business domain name?
- These are some example questions you must consider before setting the sale price of your domain. I would recommend that you should understand the business behind the domain and the search for the investments and profits of that business in this way.
- You will be able to set a perfect price at which you should sell that domain for example a local business domain for a particular city should not be priced higher and then the international business domain must have a higher price.
How to promote your Domains?
- Because these sites have used a number of buyers and sellers there is one more way to promote your domain that join Facebook groups in your niche,
- for example, you buy a domain for the online education industry then you should try to join all business groups that are related to the education industry if you find any. Just make sure that these groups are business groups not educational groups.
- Now you can promote your domains there it is not an easy task to get great domains but if you spend enough time on learning this art then you will succeed at it.
- Initially it will be difficult for you but it takes time to learn anything Buying great domains is a skill that will take some time you just need to have patience don’t just go and start buying the domains.
- It would be better if you study about it through YouTube and blogs then enter into this industry. It might be the case that you won’t be able to sell some of your domains and some domains might take years so you will have to wait and keep buying great domains. If you really want to do this I wish you’d become a millionaire.
The advantages and disadvantages of flipping domains.
1. No experience needed
2. Storage Space not required
3. Coding skills not needed
4. No shipping cost
It requires investment
Profitable Domain Ideas
- The first idea is if you want to buy a domain for a specific geographical location then it must have the name of the location like newyork.com or india.com
- The second idea is if you want to buy a domain for an online learning platform then I suggest you use quality words in their domain if possible like qualitytesting.com If you want to teach testing skills or qualityK12.com if you want to teach school students. This is my personal advice because people tend to like things that are quality Therefore if you will have quality over in your domain name then more people are likely to prefer your domain
- The third idea is if you want to buy domains in technology then try to search for current technologies that are in demand or that are likely to be in demand.
- The fourth idea is if you want to buy a domain for future events then search for previous events and web websites so for those events. for example you can check all previous Olympic events websites to understand what type of domain names are registered by Olympic organizers.
You can buy a similar domains and try to connect with the organizers to close the deal. This is not restricted to the Olympics, there are many events that happen around the world. Also, you can search for industry-wise trends in Google search trends than buy the domains that you think is more likely to be in demand.
Online Course selling
Teach anything You want
No experience No issue
- Skillshare.com S
- Using these websites. You can create your own course site and will be able to collect e-mail ids of your students which is important to run a longtime business but the difficult part is marketing. If you use marketplaces like Udemy you need to do marketing efforts but that marketing effort is more likely to pay you because Udemy is a brand and people trust it just understand this as Amazon and a local e-commerce website.
- Obviously you are more likely to trust Amazon than a local site also once you understand how it works then you can start collaborating with other instructors remember that you will have to create more courses and market them through all mediums.
The advantages and disadvantages of selling courses online.
Making huge profits.
Now let’s discuss the disadvantages of selling courses online.
Finding students is not easy
It is not easy to find these students who will be interested in your course. You will have to work on marketing through many mediums such as social media Google AdWords etc..
Requires a lot of work
You will have to spend a lot of time to create a good course but it worth it. If your course will be good enough you might become a bestseller and the sales will increase rapidly.
Low rate of returns
A very small number of people who will see your course landing page will buy it. Hence the rate of return is low. But you should not worry about it because in most of the online businesses the rate of return is low So there is nothing new and this is the reason we must have patience to earn a living Online
I hope you will keep these advantages and disadvantages in your mind if you start selling courses online.
Profitable Niche ideas for Online course selling
- Digital painting
- Squarespace web design
- Web design business training
- Subscription box business
- Affiliate marketing
- Home decoration
- Facebook ads training
- Home staging
- Design software training
- Leather crafting
- Mindset work
- Career and resumes
- Virtual assistant training
- Food photography
- Academic writing
- Hairstylist training
- Handmade business training
- Yoga teacher training
- Programming & coding
- SEO training
- E-book publishing
- Photo organization
- WordPress websites
- Fashion design
- Gmail training
- Digital scrapbooking
- Building a website
- Repairing computers and networks
- Machine learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Operating systems
- Cell phone repair
- Software programming
- Selling handmade goods on Etsy
- Amazon FBA
- Business & entrepreneurship fundamentals
- Digital marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Digital art
- Graphic design
- User experience
- Game design
- Interior design
- Diet and nutrition
- Meal planning
- Vegan cooking
- Home workouts
- Weight loss
- Muscle building
- Martial arts
- Survival skills
- Presentation skills
- Media training
- Instructional design
- Child psychology
- Starting a coaching business
- Teaching English
- Online course creation
- Writing website copy
- Freelance writing
- YouTube video creation
- Podcast creation
- Time management
- Goal setting
- Speed reading
- Life purpose
- Study skills
- Anxiety management
- Emotional intelligence
- Conflict management
- Body language
- Public speaking
- Test prep
- Resume writing
- Personal finance
- Video production
- Video editing
- Adobe premiere
- Color grading
- Live streaming
- Instagram marketing
- Critical thinking
- Personal branding
- Social psychology
- Social science research methods
- Data science and analysis
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Solar energy
- Marine biology
- Environmental science
- Climate dynamics
- Aerospace engineering
- Quantitative reasoning
- Travel hacking
- Airbnb hosting
- Nail art
- Pet care and training
- Don’t worry if you are not a writer.No one was when they started. If you want to become good at something you have to start doing it and if you continuously work on that then you will learn how to become good at it.
- E-book writing is an art that requires creativity.
- If you have any thoughts of writing something then you must start doing it. Although this is not easy but don’t underestimate yourself.
- If you will be able to publish a high-quality book then one book will help you earn a lot. The most important thing is focusing on high-quality content.
- I’m sharing some websites where you can list your books and these are
- Google Play and E-junkie.com
The advantages and disadvantages of selling e-books.
Pricing and Rights to publish
Writing and editing Time
Profitable Niche ideas for E-book Selling
- You can write an e-book in any of these Niches and make profits if you want to really succeed in e-book selling. Then you must write content that can be understood by a layman. That means anyone who reads your e-book gets your message very easily.
- This list is a little long because it covers so many niches.I’m just naming these niches this will help you to match your course creation idea with the niches
- So let’s start
- Anger Management
- Back Pain
- Becoming A Nurse
- Bird Training
- Boating & Sailing
- Camping and Hiking
- Chronic Fatigue
- Classic Cars
- Credit Problems
- Debt Management
- Dog Training
- Eating Disorders
- Hair Loss
- Heart Disease
- Home Improvement
- Horse Racing
- Horses Training
- Learning Languages
- Interior design
- Lawn care
- Life coaching
- Low-fat recipes
- Make money
- Marriage advice
- Martial arts
- Memory improvement
- Mental health
- Mountain Biking
- Muscle gain
- Mutual fund investing
- Organic food
- Pet problems
- Public domain
- Real estate
- Scuba diving
- Single parenting
- Stock investing
- Stop smoking
- Stop snoring
- Time management
- Wedding planning
- Wedding speeches
- Weight loss
- Weight training
Selling Stock Images
- Stock images are the images that are licensed for specific users. for example, if you take an image and publish it on a stock images website then customers can buy it through the website by paying the fees.
- This fee is distributed to the photographer and web platform where it was listed. The benefit of the stock image is that businesses can save time and money that is involved in getting great images.
- Since a professional photographer or a graphic designer charges very high to create custom images and it is also time taking. Therefore businesses prefer to use stock images. The earning potential of stock images is not very high but if you create custom images depending on their demand then you can earn a good amount.
- Also, nowadays it is not very difficult because almost everyone owns a high-quality camera phone so you can use that. Some Common websites where you can publish your stock images are
- contributor.stock.adobe.com and
- contributor.freepik.com etc..
The advantages and disadvantages of Selling Stock Images
Cheap & Quick
Quantity of Images
- You will have to click thousands of images and two you might end up selling only a few of them.
- This is the truth behind selling stock images but it also depends upon your photography skills. If you are a good photographer then there is a higher likelihood of selling more images. Don’t be discouraged.
- If you work hard on your photography skills then you will get it even if it takes some time. Just remember that big things never happen easily.
Profitable Niche Ideas for Selling Stock Images
- environment or nature
- interior designing and
Selling Stock Videos
- Stock videos are short videos that can be sold to filmmakers, video makers, documentaries, adverts, and other video creators because in general these videos are used in large videos stock video creators short clips to license their right to use.
- The objective of creating stock videos is to fit them in larger videos and these stock videos have the same flow as larger videos Therefore it is not easy to detect which part of the larger video was a stock video. The most common web sites where you can sell stock videos are
- shutterstock.com and
The advantages and disadvantages of Selling Stock Videos
Helps to create stories
Matching with buyers requirement
- It is not easy to create stock videos that match the buyer’s requirement. For example if I am looking for a stock with video to insert in my youtube video Introduction and the video introduction has a white background but after doing a lot of research I couldn’t find a stock with you that has a white background.
- Therefore I am not going to buy stock videos that have any different background and I can create that video myself. This is one of the biggest problems and the videographers do not know about this. Hence you must be very careful about who your buyer will be so that you can create videos that are more likely to match the requirements of the buyer to do this you will have to research a lot about this industry.
Profitable Niche for Selling Stock Videos
- POV or Points of View
- Establishing shots (establishing shots is the beginning of any new scene that is created to show the audiences where the action is taking place) For example, in front of a view of the building before showing the audience what’s going on inside
- Green Screen Videos
- Aerial footage
- Drone footage
- Footage of people using social media apps that focus on video such as YouTube Facebook and Instagram
- Flat lay video animation
- Environmental concerns so like recycling
- Waste reduction
- Disaster relief and
- Eco-friendly transportation
- Artificial intelligence
- Social media
- Stars and
- 360 footage.
Audio Books Selling
- If you are thinking about bookselling then you can also record your books and sell them as audiobooks and if you already published your book then convert that into audio and take the benefit of audiobooks selling platform.
- Here I am sharing the most commonly used audio bookselling platforms that are used by many authors and these are
- Also, you need to understand that all audiobooks have a higher price as compared to e-books so you must try this if you are already an author
The advantages and disadvantages of Audio Books Selling
Easy to create
Not possible for all subjects/topics
Profitable Niche Ideas for Audio Books Selling
- Money management
- Real estate and
- Language audiobooks.
- Blogging is one of the oldest ways to earn passive income but it is not easy to build and the reason is that you will have to write a lot of meaningful content.
- Also, the competition is very high because there are blogs available for almost all topics. So you need to write better content than the available content.
To do this I have two very strong tips that will help your search engine optimization for Google.
Lengthy posts & Sensible content
- The first tip is to write lengthy posts on your blog, That must have at least two 3000 words your content must make sense.
- That means your blog should be written in a storytelling way because of blogs that work well have a storytelling approach.
- Google AdSense (Offered by Google)
Sell banner advertising space
- freelancer.com and
The advantages and disadvantages of Blogging
Income is not fixed
Requires very hard work
Profitable Niche Ideas for Blogging
- City guide
- Cultural differences
- Weight class
- Interior design
- Pets training
- Social network and politics.
Youtube Video Creation
- YouTube is a well known passive income generation platform and we have so many successful Youtubers around the world.
- You can also do it but to become a successful YouTube where you need to work hard and the most important thing is patience. Once you start working on your channel you will face so many challenges like
- which niche you should choose
- how to promote your channel.
- How to collaborate with other YouTubers and so on
1. Attractive channel page
2. Post quality content
3. Be Consistent
The advantages and disadvantages of Youtube Video Creation
Profitable Niche Ideas for Youtube Video Creation
- Technology and gadget reviews
- Top X number lists (you can replace X with any number)
- Fail compilations
- Health and fitness tips
- Local or world News
- Food reviews
- Restaurant reviews
- Kitchen hacks
- How-to videos
- Comic and superhero
- Travel vlogging
- Security cams
- Fashion and style tips
- Haircare & hairstyle
- Do it yourself(DIY) crafts
- Drawing & sketching tutorials
- Baby videos
- Pets and animals
- Behind the screen videos
- Car and bike reviews
- Digital marketing
- Animated stories
- Software training
- Daily vlogging
- Motivational and inspirational
- Gardening tips and tricks
- Lifestyle advice
- Book reviews
- Podcasting is a self-produced audio series and it is similar to YouTube videos. If you want to become a successful broadcaster then you have to be consistent.
- Once you have a sufficient amount of listeners to your podcast then earnings will not be a problem but just to remember that podcasting does not provide the option to connect to your AdSense account with your podcast.
- That does not mean that you can not earn a good amount of money. There are different ways to earn money through podcasts and these are
- Podcasting Sponsorships
- Affiliate marketing
- Selling your books
- Selling audiobooks and
- new crowdfunding. (That means asking your listeners to support you by paying some money.)
- spreaker.com and
The advantages and disadvantages of Podcasting
Anyone can do it
No internet- No podcast
Searching within a podcast- not possible
Profitable Niches for Podcasting
- What they like?
- What they want?
- What they need?
- Most importantly how they are currently listening to podcast?
Niches where you will find all very high commission
- News and politics
- Society and culture personal journals
- History and science and medicine
Niches where you will find all very high commission
- Sports and recreation
- Performing Arts
- TV and film
- Kids and family and
1. Creating podcasts on book summaries.
2. Create podcast about training
3.Create podcast on pets
4. Creating a podcast on crafting.
- Ceramics and glass crafts
- Fibre Channel
- Textile crafts
- Flower crafts
- Leatherworking mixed
- Media crafts
- Needlework paper crafts
- Stone crafts
- Jewelry making and
- Metal crafts.
5. Creating a podcast on wedding planning.
6. Giving details about the network of celebrities.
Creating Mobile apps
- Creating apps you must be having apps in your phone that you use on a daily basis or often and you also see ads in those apps. The good thing is you can also create an app and earn money through Admob or advertisers or you can promote your own product or services through your app if you do not know coding then it’s okay.
- There are many app creation websites that will help you to create apps. If you don’t have any coding experience and the best among all is Kodular.io and appsgeyser.com because they do not charge anything.
- Since apps are like websites and can be used by anyone in the world you need to be creative and focus on the Niche of your app, apps will give you leverage to reach anywhere in the world. But there is a lot of competition in this market. So the best thing is to create your app for people who already love to use a similar app.
- For example, if you figured out that people download pub game at a higher rate then you can create another game app similar to the PubG But just add a few different functionalities that you personally think were missed in the PubG app
- This will make a huge impact on the users. I’m just giving you an example of PUBG because it is a well-known game around the world. You can consider any app based on your interest. Also, remember that if you want to publish your app in play store or any other app store then they will charge their fees.
The advantages and disadvantages of Creating apps
Now let’s discuss the financial benefit of creating an app.
Profitable Niche for creating apps
- Puzzle and word apps
- Very highly profitable days social media.
Create your ideal customer avatar
How to differentiate from competitors?
Email list building
Social media profiles optimization
Answer on Quora
Start a Facebook & LinkedIn Group
- PowerPoint/keynote presentation templates
- 3D models
- Website Themes and
- Code snippets.