YouTube SEO: How to Rank YouTube Videos in 2020
Words do matter on YouTube? Yes, the words do matter in YouTube to rank your YouTube Videos . In this article, I would like to show you how to use keywords in the first 60 seconds of your video in order to improve the ranking of your video what you should do is you should start off this.
- Keyword Research and Keyword Analysis is most important and using those keywords in the first 60 seconds of your video is also equally important to rank YouTube videos
- Let’s say first or second or third or fourth or fifth word with the actual keyword that is defining what the video is all about for instance what you could say is in this video.
- I will talk about it and then the keyword, of course, you could also start right away with the keywords.
- For instance, you could start with something let’s say you want to make a video on making money online You could say something like making money online in this video I would like to show you how to earn money online So in this case, for instance, YouTube recognizes all right.
- This video is about making money online or for instance what you do is you could start with a keyword And that would be the keyword here again.
- So what you want to do is you want to use these first 60 seconds an art to name the keywords as often as possible. Also work with synonyms. So there are lots and lots of platforms where you can look for synonyms for a certain work.
- So lets, for instance, say earning money that might be another word for that, for instance, you could write something like becoming an online entrepreneur or you could add a keyword something like money-making tricks make sure that you’re using keywords which could be related to that topic in the first 60 seconds and also make sure that at the end of the video or talking about that keyword again.
- This process is also equally helpful to you as Improving CPM article
why is all of this in place why is YouTube doing this?
Very simple reason,
YouTube wants to make sure that the video doesn’t have any curse words so they look at the first 60 seconds and they make sure that they are no curse words in the first six seconds because if for instance, they are YouTube is going to not necessarily do monetize your video but of course the monetization will be very limited.
But also this can be used to our advantage.
We want to use the keywords in those first six seconds because YouTube is especially looking at these first 60 seconds. Now another thing that we can do is this YouTube, of course, creates a transcript of everything that we say.
Watch the video for more info:
So what you want to do is you wanna make sure that you emphasize these keywords in the first six seconds that you look at the keywords at the end of the video but make sure that you also named them throughout and then the next thing that you want to do is you want to make sure that you’re not using any kind of curse words because that will you know worsen your ranking on YouTube but also make sure that you’re not using any of the blacklisted words in your keywords or in what you’re saying.
That was it not here for this Article
Thank you so so much for reading and I hope we can see each other in the next one.